Compare Medical Discount Programs
Compare and find the right Medical Discount Program for you.
When you pay out of pocket, your urgent care visit costs can average $250. Using an emergency room could cost you $800 or more and could take hours for you to see a provider. With a NextCare medical discount program, you have access to a cost-effective solution that gets you the immediate healthcare assistance you need for non-life-threatening illness and injuries.
|Office Visit Cost|
Save up to
$211 per visit
Save up to
$125 per visit
Not sure what program is right for you?
Let us help you find the one that meets your needs.
*Actual visit cost and savings may vary depending on services rendered.Get started here
Fees not covered by your membership
- Preventative Services including but not limited to physicals, vaccinations, and/or routine monitoring of chronic illnesses.
- Work related injuries and/or services.
- Motor Vehicle Accident injuries and/or services.
- Durable Medical Equipment (Crutches, Splints, etc.); this service is provided and billed through an outside vendor, but may be covered by a medical insurance plan if you have one.
- Services performed by outside facilities; these will be billed to you or your insurance company separately by the providing institutions, and may include but are not limited to Imaging Services (MRI’s, CT scans, Ultrasounds, etc.) and laboratory services not performed within our participating urgent care clinic.
- Prescription Medications